101 Barnwood Circle
3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1516 sq. ft.
AVAILABLE FOR MOVE-IN MID-AUGUST, 2020
This newly re-designed Franklin model features a two-story front porch, with upper level accessed from the bonus or game room at the front of the house. The front porches face the “Sleeping Indian” rock formation above the Arkansas River. There are mountain views from the back of the house.
In The Farm, each home is accessed from the back of the lot, along a one-way road and has a large front porch that opens onto a community green space. The Farm HOA will maintain the community spaces with grass, trees, seating areas and exterior lighting. Bike paths connect The Farm to Main Street, encouraging non-vehicular traffic. Contemporary farmhouse architecture.
Note: Picture above is of a similar unit. Pictures below are of similar units and artist renderings.
Check out these features on our spec home at 101 Barnwood Circle, $381,189.
- Re-designed Franklin model with master bedroom and bath on main level
- Bonus room on second floor in addition to two bedrooms and jack-and-jill bath
- Two story front porch, accessed from the bonus room
- Custom exterior color – Endless Sea by Sherwin Williams (nice shade of blue)
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel farm sink with one bowl
- Kitchen Convenience Package
- Cabinetry is Strat Maple Willow (light gray tone)
- Backsplash, counter to cabinet, solid surface material
- Laminate counter with same solid surface edging
- Upgraded lighting package
- Ceiling fans in living room and all bedrooms
- Comfort Cove radiant heat throughout; each room has a thermostat for energy conservation
- Fenced backyard with 8’ x 12’ shed
- High end technology; fiber optic internet
- 9’ ceilings on main level
- All electric with R21 and R50 insulation
- Exceeds IRC standards
- 3’ crawlspace, conditioned and lined with light