136 Barnwood Drive (Raleigh)
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths / 1940 sq. ft.
AVAILABLE FOR MOVE-IN LATE OCTOBER
This Raleigh model features a second story front porch off the master bedroom, a spacious main floor with a half bath and large laundry/mud room, and a second living space upstairs. This unit is on large lot with plenty of room to add a garage or oversized storage shed. It is great for families or anyone looking for a home with multiple living spaces or room to work from home.
The Farm features a number of community green spaces as well as a community pavilion with grills. These community spaces are maintained by The Farm HOA. For more information, contact Antley Fowler (Director of Sales at The Farm) at 719-398-3350.
Note: Pictures below are of a similar unit.
Check out these features on this spec home at 136 Barnwood Drive, 3 BR, 2.5 Baths:
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless One Bowl Farm Sink
- White Cabinetry
- Kitchen Convenience Package (lazy Susan, stack of drawers, pull out garbage can, and soft-close drawers)
- Lighting Package Upgrade (2 pendant lights over bar, recessed can in showers, under cabinet lighting in kitchen).
- Vinyl Flooring in Wet Areas
- Pocket/Bypass Doors in Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Exterior Color is White
- Second Living Space Upstairs
- Second Story Front Porch off Master Bedroom
- Room to Add a Garage or Oversized Shed
- High-End Technology; Fiber Optic Internet
- 9’ Ceilings on Main Level
- Upgraded IRC Code Construction
- 3' Crawl Space - Conditioned & Lined