224 Barnwood Drive (Franklin)
3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1516 sq. ft.
AVAILABLE FOR MOVE-IN MID-DECEMBER
This Franklin model features stainless steel appliances, a second story front porch, a fenced in back yard, and an 8'x12' shed. This detached unit has a second living space upstairs and a main floor master bedroom. It is great for families or anyone looking for a home with multiple living spaces.
The Farm features a number of community green spaces as well as a community pavilion with grills. These community spaces are maintained by The Farm HOA. For more information, contact Antley Fowler (Director of Sales at The Farm) at 719-398-3350.
“We couldn’t be happier with our choice of the Franklin. The upstairs living room is perfect for our home office and play area for our little one. You also cannot beat the upstairs balcony. We love enjoying our morning coffee out there while looking at the mountains!”
- Zach T. (Farm Resident)
Note: Pictures below are of a similar unit.
Check out these features on this spec home at 224 Barnwood Drive, 3 BR, 2 Baths:
- Second Story Front Porch off Upstairs Living Space
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Upgraded Fridge
- Mable Willow (Grey) Cabinetry
- Kitchen Convenience Package (lazy Susan, stack of drawers, pull out garbage can, and soft-close drawers)
- Solid Surface Countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- Lighting Package Upgrade (2 pendant lights over bar, recessed can in showers, under cabinet lighting in kitchen).
- Vinyl Flooring Throughout both Levels (Carpet on Stairs Only)
- Pocket/Bypass Doors in Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Exterior Color is Spare White
- Fenced Backyard
- 8’ x 12’ Storage Shed
- High-End Technology; Fiber Optic Internet
- 9’ Ceilings on Main Level
- Upgraded IRC Code Construction
- 3' Crawl Space - Conditioned & Lined
- Shed can be Upgraded to a 15' x 24' Garage for an Additional Price