240 Barnwood Drive (Franklin)
3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1516 sq. ft.
AVAILABLE FOR MOVE-IN JANUARY 2021
This Franklin model features a second story front porch, a fenced in back yard, and an 8'x12' shed. This detached unit has a second living space upstairs and a main floor master bedroom. It is great for families or anyone looking for a home with multiple living spaces.
The Farm features a number of community green spaces as well as a community pavilion with grills. These community spaces are maintained by The Farm HOA. Contact Antley Fowler (719-398-3350), Director of Sales at The Farm, for more information.
“We couldn’t be happier with our choice of the Franklin. The upstairs living room is perfect for our home office and play area for our little one. You also cannot beat the upstairs balcony. We love enjoying our morning coffee out there while looking at the mountains!”
- Zach T. (Farm Resident)
Note: Pictures below are of a similar unit. Click here for a virtual home tour of a similar unit
Check out these features on this spec home at 240 Barnwood Drive, 3 BR, 2 Baths:
- Stainless Steel Appliances with Upgraded Refrigerator (25cf)
- Stainless Steel Farm Sink
- White Cabinetry
- Kitchen Convenience Package (lazy Susan, stack of drawers, pull out garbage can, and soft-close drawers)
- Lighting Package Upgrade (2 pendant lights over bar, recessed can in showers, under cabinet lighting in kitchen).
- Vinyl Flooring in all Living Areas and Bathrooms (carpet on stairs and in bedrooms)
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Exterior Color is Grizzly Grey (Blueish Grey)
- Fenced Backyard
- 8’ x 12’ Storage Shed
- Second Story Front Porch off Upstairs Living Space
- Upgraded Water Heater and Insulation
- High-End Technology; Fiber Optic Internet
- 9’ Ceilings on Main Level
- Upgraded IRC Code Construction
- 3' Crawl Space - Conditioned & Lined